Now that it’s getting a little warmer out, you are probably starting to wonder ‘what type of AC service do I need?’ and you are probably ready to turn on your air conditioner! In New Mexico, the summers can get reach the 90’s so you definitely want to make sure your swamp cooler or refrigerated air system is working properly. If you find that it’s in need of repair or replacement, you should be aware of the benefits of working with a Carrier Home Comfort Dealer like Affordable Service Plumbing and Heating.
The experts at Affordable Service are extensively trained and experienced in handling all types of heating and cooling situations. To aid in determining what you need, Carrier Home Comfort recommends you consider these questions:
- Has your home been warm enough in the winter? Cool enough during summer?
- How long do you intend to keep your house? Do you see yourself enjoying your system for years, or are you upgrading your system to increase the resale value of your home?
- Have you considered investing more money in your equipment now to save money in long-term energy costs? Or are you looking to save on your up-front equipment costs?
- Do you want the ability to create different temperatures in different rooms throughout your home? If so, how many?
- How important is air quality to you? Does anyone at home suffer from asthma, allergies or dry skin? Do you have pets in your home?
- Are you concerned about the environment?
Your answers to these questions will help you determine what Carrier Home Comfort product to have installed in your home, or if you just need basic maintenance or repair work. If you need assistance or have any questions, the experienced technicians at Affordable Service are always here to help!