Keep your home safe and your electricity running smoothly — let the licensed electricians at Affordable Service take care of all your electrical needs! For electric repair services, technology upgrades and lighting installation, we provide complete electrical services for Albuquerque and Rio Rancho home and business owners. We do not do electrical installations for remodels or offer free estimates on electrical work other than panel upgrades.
No matter how large or small your project, you can count on our electricians to produce quality work whenever you contact us for electrical services.
- Residential electrical services
- Light commercial electrical services
- Fan repair & installation
- Circuit breaker repair & installation
- Electrical wiring repair & installation
- Carbon monoxide installation & repair
- Surge protector installation & repair
- Indoor & outdoor lighting installation & repair
- Generator repair & installation
- Broken outlet repair
- Technology upgrades
- Safety inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
Schedule Your Service
If this is an emergency, please call: 505.255.4328.
Otherwise please fill out this form and one of our technicians will follow up within one business day.
We offer free estimates on installations and equipment upgrades such as: refrigerated air conversions, furnace installations, home re-pipes and other large jobs. Service calls, general maintenance and repairs do not qualify for a free estimate.
Electrical Repair Services
Contact us for 24-hour emergency electrical repair!
You use electricity throughout the day, from the moment you turn on your coffee pot in the morning to when you turn off your lights to go to sleep. It’s not until you have an electrical problem that most of us think about how important electricity is in our daily lives, and it can be frustrating when an electrical problem suddenly occurs. When that happens, you can depend on the licensed electricians at Affordable Service to provide you with 24-hour emergency electrical repair services!
Whether you need regular maintenance or an emergency repair, we’ll be there to provide a prompt, quality electrical repair.
Why choose Affordable Service?
- Reliability. When you schedule an appointment for electric service, we don’t make you wait — we’ll arrive on time when you need us most.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service. Whether you need electrical repair at 2 p.m. or 2 a.m., our electricians will be there with the right tools needed to complete the job.
- Qualified Technicians. We only hire the best-trained and experienced electricians in the business. Our electricians receive drug screenings and background checks. We are trained to handle any electrical problem in your home or office, no matter how simple or complex.
- Honesty. We give accurate quotes, without any hidden charges. We don’t charge you for performing any extra work that you did not approve of ahead of time. Everything we do is upfront and honest when you choose us to be your HVAC company.
Contact us for a FREE estimate!
Need electrical installation for your new remodel? Contact Affordable Service to be your electrical contractor! Whether it’s your home or office in need of service, our licensed electricians will provide a custom solution that fits your budget and meets local code requirements. From installing generators to wiring new circuits and everything in between, you can count on us to perform the job to your 100% satisfaction. Get a FREE estimate on your project. Contact us today.
Electrical Panel Upgrades
Are you upgrading your HVAC system? It’s not unusual for homes and businesses to need electrical panel upgrades when they convert from central to refrigerated air conditioning. We can upgrade your electrical panels to 100 and 200 amps while ensuring the work meets city code. To learn more about our electrician services, contact us.
Affordable Service in Rio Rancho is here to tell you why a mini-split may be a great idea if you struggle to warm up certain rooms in your home.
Whether you use a furnace or radiant heating system, it’s important to understand which option is best for the chilly temperatures ahead. The experts at Affordable Service are here to help you know when to use your furnace vs. radiant heating system.
During this unprecedented time, Affordable Service wants to assure our customers that our office staff and technicians are being safe and making every effort to keep surfaces clean, wash their hands, and will maintain their distance while providing service to your home.
We Are Hiring!