Affordable Service Plumbing and HVAC understands that as a homeowner, saving money on your utilities is a big concern. You are probably already doing the simple stuff, like turning off electronic items when you leave the room, not running water when brushing your teeth and turning the thermostat up (or down, depending on the season) a few degrees when you leave the house.
However, one of the biggest ways you can save money is to switch to a high-efficiency HVAC system. Consider these facts and see what a difference it can make.
- Look at Energy star ratings to choose a new HVAC system that meets all your other desires, but that also shows it will provide cost savings.
- Installation Matters – Choosing a new unit and installing it correctly will increase the savings — have the experts at Affordable Service install your air conditioner for you.
- High-efficiency systems not only save you money, but they are better for the environment, so you can feel good about your choice.
- Not only does a newer unit save you money, but changing to a programmable thermostat makes it less likely that you’ll “waste energy” cooling or heating the home when no one is there.
- According to the Department of Energy, over half the energy used in an average home is used in heating and cooling. This fact makes having an energy efficiency unit even more important.
While everyone would love to switch to a high-efficiency system, we understand that it is not always possible. Realize that in the meantime that regular maintenance can make a difference too. Reach out to us at Affordable Service Plumbing and Heating to learn more about how we can save you money on your utilities each and every month. And be sure to check out our seasonal offers to save on maintenance, installation, and other necessary services!
Copyright: zerbor / 123RF Stock Photo